- Line an 8×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the salt into a bowl and mix well. Taste and add more honey if needed.
- Pour the batter into the tin, and spread smoothly. Sprinkle with sea salt, then put the tin in the freezer for an hour or so or until solid.
- Remove the fudge from the tin and cut into squares.
- Store in freezer until ready to serve – they’ll melt quite quickly so keep in the freezer right until you’re ready to eat.
No Bake Tahini Fudge
This raw salted tahini fudge is divine! So creamy, salty and packed full of wholesome goodness. It tastes so decadent and what’s more is so quick and easy to make and requires no baking. It’s filing too, so unlike traditional fudge which has your blood sugars spiking – this leaves you feeling healthfully satiated. The perfect go to healthy treat whenever a chocolate craving strikes.
Tahini is a paste made from ground sesame seeds and is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It has a high protein content (even more than nuts) and is one of the best sources of calcium. What’s not to love?! These are perfect as a snack pudding, and make lovely after dinner treats for when you have friends over (or not!)
- 210g tahini
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt to taste