- Preheat the oven to 160ºC/325ºF/gas 3.
- Drain, rinse and pat dry the chickpeas and put into a bowl
- Lay onto a large baking tray and add the olive oil and salt and mix well
- Bake in the oven for approx. 30-40 minutes
- Check every 10 mins or so and give a quick toss to make sure they cook evenly
- Serve while the chickpeas are still warm and crispy. They will gradually lose their crispiness as they cool, becoming lovely and chewy
Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
Snack time! Transform that can of chickpeas sitting in your cupboard into a an amazing crispy, salty, savory snack that both adults and kids will love. So easy to make and so easy to eat by the handful! Chickpeas are rich in a number of important nutrients including protein, vitamins and minerals.
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt