- Put all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Nourishing Chocolate Milkshake
This is so chocolatey and delicious and packed full of goodness. Perfect to get a chocolate fix morning, noon or night – it makes a great healthy on the go breakfast or a delicious pudding. My girls both love this recipe.
Cacao is a mineral rich superfood that fills you with powerful antioxidants and nuts are full of protein and healthy fats – so it’s a delight to watch them enjoy it this intensely chocolatey drink.
- 350ml of nut milk – I use cashew or almond
- 1 ½ tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 banana
- 1 date (2 if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1 tsp of peanut butter (or a small handful of nuts of your choice)
- 1 small handful of spinach (optional)
- 1 small handful of ice (optional)