- Just put together into a jar or tupperware, give a stir and pop in the fridge overnight. Done.
- Want to add super charge your oats? Add frozen berries or chia seeds.
- Next morning - all you need to do is grab a spoon and eat straight out of the fridge or pour into a bowl if you are not eating on the go.
Overnight Healthy Chocolate Oats
What's not to love about overnight oats. They’re quick, easy, super healthy and ready to eat when you get up. These are such a family favourite in our house. Oats for me, are a soul food that always create a sense of wellbeing. It's something that I can make in 5 minutes the night before in a jar or tupperware, pop in the fridge and then give the girls straight from the fridge on a morning to fuel them up before they head to school/nursery. Oh and they taste like pudding.
- 50g oats
- 200ml milk (dairy or nut)
- 1/2 banana mashed (or sliced and added on top)
- 1tsp cacao powder or 70% coco powder
- 1tsp almond butter (optional)
- Seeds for topping (optional)